KrEstoFKrEstoF

Main Art Reviews Stats

Romney Hate Black People Romney Hate Black People

Lol, pretty ridiculous and over the top. xD

But yeah, you forgot... And Mitt Romney said HE'S GONNA PUT Y'ALL IN CHAINS.

Dora The Expl-whore-r Dora The Expl-whore-r

It may be toilet humor and not very "original" in such regards, but I've been waiting a looooong time for that little twat to get beat by her own monkey and die. Lots of people must have enjoyed watching that like me.

Some Words From Santorum Some Words From Santorum

This is a pretty great parody of Santorum. I know people say it's "heavy-handed" but that critique is inappropriate. The author is not trying to make a very intellectual story with a little kernel of wisdom. He's making a flat-out, over-the-top parody. And the sad thing is that actually, most of it is true.

As for animation and stuff, yea, pretty stiff and I noticed the adoption worker just vaporize the 2nd time around... but really, not like it was distracting or anything.

Ghostbusters B.I.P. #2 Ghostbusters B.I.P. #2

Awesome game! Or rather, awesome comic/story! It stays true to the Ghostbusters, and I can't wait for the 3rd chapter! Seriously, they could probably make a movie out of this! So again, nice job...

Muja responds:

I still hope they'll make a third movie, though I'm sure it won't be the same without Ramis..
Anyway, thanks a lot!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Quite good

So far I've made it about halfway through the game. All the equips and items you can collect plus forging and the random fetch quests add a whole new layer of depth to the game. And the way the fights play out, even the lowish level fights can be quite epic. The soundtrack is, again, superb.

I do just have some major gripes with the fighting though. I find it incredibly unfair to finish off some monsters, and then have a new wave charge in and immediately start attacking. A lot of times you have no idea if there will be more monsters and usually don't know what they would be. But in any case, even when you do know, then the best thing you can try to do is buff up and try to kill the last monster with 1 of your characters, leaving just 2 more attacks for you when the new wave begins.

Also, the same sort of thing applies to boss summons. I also feel it is unfair for them to attack immediately on the same turn they are summoned. It seems to me that it is almost completely pointless killing any other monsters besides the boss because it usually ends up bringing them ALL back rather quickly. And then because they even attack immediately after coming, that gives you even less time.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

LOL

Quite hilarious, but not for those with hypersensitive political correctness.

Also, I would have loved to have socked Uncle Sam, Obama, or some congressmen before eagerly vaporizing a few office grunts.

Castlevania: Vampire Killer Castlevania: Vampire Killer

Somewhat decent.

But I got one thing to say to you... all the cheesy sound effects DO NOT help. In fact, I feel they're pretty much garbage and actually detract from the great melody you nailed down.

Also yes... a version without them would probably be way better. :)